LOGI-PI-2

2»

Comments

• am advised that Farnell UK price is being changed and should be adjusted for Monday
  • @peepo

Thanks for the update!  
  • Hi Mjones,

It looks like E14/Newark changed their price to 89.99 (matching the prior V1 price), but sill show no availability until 07/13/15. Does anyone know if they have received and sold all of the units that you shipped to them on 4/30?

We would really like to get our hands on on either/both of a LogiPi or LogiBone.

Thanks,
  • Hi @edtyler  Glad to hear that the price has been corrected.  We shpped last week a large number of "v2" boards.  I just checked the tracking and they were received last night at the distribution center and will be sent to the local distributions centers.  I don't understand the stated lead time as the E14 is generally pretty quick about get them distributed.

Stock received 050715
    EDU: 71
    Lpi: 266
    LBone: 472

It seems that boards shipped on 4/30 have either been sold or are not available in specific regions.  Any of these issues will be replaced the 05/07 received shipment.  Wish I had some hard dates for you, but may E14 can get you something more accurate based upon this information.
  • As an update.  We just met with E14.  The planned "re-launch" date is May19th.  E14 plans to have boards ready for shipment no later than this date.  We will plan on having all docs/images/drivers fully updated by this time as well.  

Hope this helps and thanks for your patience!
  • I check the price in E14 . It is $115.19 now ( Newark Part No.: 38Y8590 ).
  • I come from Taiwan . I find the price in Taiwan is NT:3319.43 ( > $89.99 )
    http://tw.element14.com/logi/logi-pi-2/dev-board-spartan6-xc6slx9-fpga/dp/2466952?ICID=TREML004-003

Where can I order LOGI-PI-2 with price:$89.99

Thanks

• Hi There,

I don't have any information regarding specific regions and the relative pricing per region.  I know that some regions require higher costs due to the regional duties and taxes, but I do not know if Taiwan has these.  You will need to contact Element14 directly and ask if this is a mistake or if the pricing is due to regional taxes.
  • Just an update  - we received both our LogiPi and LogiBone this week. Now we need to figure out how to best utilize them. Thanks!
  • Awesome!  Hope they treat you well!  Keep us posted on your progress.  
  • Any update on board availability?

Cheers