LOGI-Pi compatibility with the new Raspberry Pi B+

edited July 2014 in LOGI-Pi Discussion
Thought I would drop a link to images and details for using the LOGI-Pi R1 with the new Raspberry Pi B+.  

Additionally you can download the latest raspbian logi-image that works with the b+ here.

Comments

• I have my LOGI-PI on a B+. All works ok, there is just enough clearance between the connector and USB socket, I might put some tap on top just to make sure no shorts happen.
    mjones
  • Glad to hear!  I was going to add the idea of adding some double sided velcro tape that can be used to help to more securely attach the logi to the pi-b+.  You could stick on top of the USB connectors and to the bottom of the Pi.  This will give 2 secure points of mounting (the pi connector and velcro tape).  

Cheers!
  • It works well enough- but it'd be nice to eventually see a new board that's more appropriately geared for the new form factor.  And the velcro's what I'd planned for my ultimate config, along with some better suited nylon standoffs attached to the LogiPi.
  • edited March 2015
    The new LOGI-Pi version has 3 standoff  mounting holes for the b+/2 versions.  Plus a few more features.  E14 should have stock back by the end of march.

I still love velcro tape though - arguably on par with duct tape:). 

Cheers!
  • Hey, duct tape's like the Force.  It's got a dark side and a light side, and it holds everything in the universe together, binding it appropriately.