Need my toys!

Anyone receive their toys yet?  Tracking number still offering no useful info.

-J

Comments

• Hi Justin,
    Sorry about the delay.  It appears that shipments coming through east coast are lagging from those that have come from the west coast (most have been delivered).  I would expect to start seeing the new line items popping up on the tracking very soon!  

Good call with getting some project ideas a brewing.

Cheers,
    Mike

• Received fine all the way to New Zealand.

A LOGi-EDU for LOGi-Pi Package  ( 1x LOGi-Pi, 1x LOGi-EDU board)
    mjones
  • I'm in Toronto, Canada. My LOGi-EDU package arrived yesterday.
     Now all I need to do is find the time to start playing with it. :)
    mjones
  • Great to hear!  Let us know if you need some changes to the given material to best get started using the wiki.  

Cheers.
  • I sure hope this is wrong...  status just changed to "Origin Post is Preparing Shipment".

-J
  • edited June 2014
    Hopefully this is a good sign.  I thought that the previous posting status indicated that the post office had the boards and were preparing them for shipment, but it turns out that they had just received information from signpost that the package was going to be arrving to them and to look out for it.  I would think that the latest updates means that they do indeed have it in hand now are are "really" getting ready to deliver it.  IF so you should start seeing some actions soon.

Cheers.
  • This looks MUCH better: 

June 25, 2014 , 5:51 pm

Processed through USPS Sort Facility

JAMAICA, NY 11430 

Soon!

-J
  • Let the shipping updates proceed!?  I wish there had not been such inadvertent suspense.  I know because I have been feeling it!  It's like a black box of ambihuous data sometimes working with singapore post (very much) and USPS(better but not great)!  Wish we could have afforded to go all out and use DHL, UPS, Fedex. 

Let us know how it goes when you get it.

Cheers!
  • Received!  I got the full package (Edu/Cam/Bone/Pi).  One thing I noticed..... seems built in Shenzen (20 min from Hong Kong), but then shipped to Singapore... and then shipped to US.  My wife was literally minutes away from just picking it up in person. Oh well. looking forward to trying it out after I solve some work emergencies. :)

-J 
    mjones
  • Excellent.  Looking forward to your feedback.  There are many directions that we can end up going and much documentation that I am sure is still needed.  We must get feedback to end up in the right place.  So let it rip.

Yes, the shipping routes don't make much sense to me.  We were relying on their recommendation.  

Good luck with the work emergencies!

Cheers!