Test page

The LOGi series is a family of FPGA development boards that mitigates the sharp learning curve associated with FPGA development and unifies existing hardware interfaces and platforms.  FPGA development is an invaluable technology that allows a single board to morph in functionality to fit the needs of changing environments.  The LOGi Family FPGA boards allow beginning or experienced FPGA developers a plug-and-play experience with popular embedded systems including the Raspberry Pi and the  BeagleBone. The LOGi Team and the LOGi family of boards create a closed loop solution including applications and hardware for a low-cost, easy-to-use, highly-functional FPGA development solution that complements current COTS hardware peripherals and systems.

mjones

Comments

• These boards are awesome !
    mjonesvalentfx
  • We Just need a some friends :)

If you were able to create an account with no problems, then maybe we should reinstate the main page link and and open it up. 

Todo:
    • Install code tagging
    Anything else?
    mjones
  • I created the account with no problem.
    Everything seems fine, but if you click on the Forum link in this page, its gonna embed the site into the frame.
  • Yes. I am working on this issue.  Also need to add "upload" option, @mentions, from there I may try and get the google, facebook, twitter sign in working.
    mjones
  • There are some nice preference to enable email notifications up comments or other triggers under user profile.
  • test upload.
    qsg-logipi-sch.jpg
    881 x 819 - 181K
  • @jpiat mentioning jpiat to see if it notifies him.
  • heloloo worldasdfasdf
    codleaeree

• test code
  • @valentfx hjhkjhkhjh
    logi-bone-cam-med.jpg
    1000 x 731 - 472K
  • Notifies works
    valentfx
  • I setup a email filter to stash the forum notifies in a "label" folder and have it skip the inbox.  Don't want to spam you with my testing!  You should now be able to see the like/dislike under each comment .