LOGI Wiki Structure
Structure of the LOGI Wiki
The wiki structure is as follows. The category names are as shown in the tree structure.
- A Page for each of the LOGI projects and Users' Projects
- LOGI Loader
- LOGI-Hard ( A page for each hardware component with documentation)
- LOGI-SW ( A page for eachsoftware component with documentation)
Naming convention for pages in the Wiki
Project pages will be name consistently so that it is easy to find material within the wiki and so that google searches can capture the description of the page from the title
Wiki page naming Naming:
Project Wiki Page Naming
- LOGI - “Project Name” - PRJ
- LOGI-Pi/Bone - (if only built for one of the boards) “Project Name” - PRJ
Hardware Wiki Page Naming
- LOGI - " Component Name" - HW
- LOGI-Pi/Bone - (if only built for one of the boards) - " Component Name" - HW
Software Wiki Page Naming
- LOGI - " Component Name" - SW
- LOGI-Pi/Bone - (if only built for one of the boards) - " Component Name" - SW
Using Categories to create the Wiki Top level Structure
Category tags are used to categorize pages. Category tags will follow the structure shown in the Structure of the Wiki" section. The naming for the categories is as follows. The syntax for the category is [ [ Category: "Category Name"] ] (no spaces between brackets.
Skeleton Templates for the Wiki Pages
We hope to keep the Wiki orgranized and well formatted. This section will provide tempates for the wiki pages that can be used to best structure the content and make it uniform throughout the wiki.