Until today my KiwiSdr was running v1.116 even though automatic updates are enabled. I have tried to update several times using the manual update button, to no avail. The only message in the log was something like "Update failed, no internet access".
Browsing the forum, I found the answer to Bjarne on how to do manual update. Trying the wget command, I got the message "Unable to resolve address 'github...". I then viewed the file '/etc/resolv.conf' and found that 'nameserver' adress was incorrect. It seems to be "married" to the last address received when configured to using DHCP. I edited the address, and was then able to do manual update and am now on v1.143.
When using static IP configuration, it is absolutely neccessary to be able to manually set DNS server address(es), for KiwiSdr updates to work.
Therefore please add new field(s) i Admin/Network page for DNS server address(es), (primary and possibly secondary)