V1.92 - Ant_switch extension no longer work

Hi John,

The new Fax decoder works really well :-)

But for some reason V1.92 has caused problems with the operation of the excellent (3rd party) ant_switch extension written by Kari.

The extension would seem to be activated as the ant_switch extension label is displayed alongside the list of user. However the left hand bottom grey panel doesn't slide away to be replaced with the ant_switch control panel.


Regards,

Martin - G8JNJ


Comments

  • Fix. On ant_switch.js file line 22 you need to change

     var firstChars = getFirstChars(data, 3);

    to

     var firstChars = arrayBufferToStringLen(data, 3);

    and then

    make stop
    make
    make install
    make start

    I updated my github repo. Should work with v1.92 now.

  • Hi Kari,

    OK - that fixed it :-)

    Thanks for the quick reply and even quicker fix !
     
    Regards,

    Martin - G8JNJ
  • Sorry, as I go through various parts of the code making improvements I also clean things up. And sometimes I forget that a change might impact an API used by external code. I'll make an alias for that routine so not everyone has to update from Kari's repo.

Sign In or Register to comment.